The Planning Committee for the Pulling Together Canoe Journey 2017 has released the itinerary for the Journey. See below. This year is building up to be another incredible journey with the July 14th landing at Vanier Park as part of the Vancouver City Canada 150+ celebrations -Gathering of Canoes Click for Gathering of Canoes
As we travel along this year we will have a significant increase in followers on social media and daily updates. For those who want to follow the Pulling Together Canoe Jurney. We have Twitter @PTcanoe. Instagram @pullingtogether And Facebook Group Pulling Together Canoe Society
Again any questions please contact email@example.com or
Contacts: Planning Committee: Jeff Wood at 604-862-0034
Pulling Together Canoe Society: Rhiannon Bennett at 778-881-1542
- Arrival in Gibsons for set-up
- Registrations and Skipper Check-in. ￼
- Safety demo, launch and bless canoes
- Opening Circle
- Canoes will travel from Sechelt to Gibsons.
- Canoes will travel from Gibsons to Camp Potlatch
- Ground Crew moving day to Squamish
- Day off the water at Camp Potlatch
- Canoes will travel from Camp Potlatch to Squamish
- Canoes will travel from Squamish to Porteau Cove
- Canoes will travel from Porteau Cove to Horseshoe Bay
- Ground Crew will move to Capilano Reserve
- Canoes will travel from Horseshoe Bay to Ambleside
- Canoes will travel to Vanier Park and then back to Ambleside. ****Landing at Vanier Park will be approximately 1100 hours. On the day of we will update our progress via our social media feeds.
- Canoes will participate in Vancouver City’s Canada 150+ celebrations. Gathering of Canoes. Click here for Gathering of Canoes website
- Canoes will travel from Ambleside to HMSC Discovery to Lumberman’s Arch and back to Ambleside
- Canoes on trailers
- Pulling Together Canoe Journey comes to and end and canoe families can depart for home.